Details about Daiwa Foundation Small Grants, 2022
Daiwa Foundation Small Grants, 2022 is offered for Training & Short courses, Conferences & Travel Grants degree in the field of UK-Japan Partnerships. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Sep 2022. This scholarship is provided by Daiwa Anglo-Japanese Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £2,000-£7,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to UK and Japanese individuals, societies, associations or other bodies.
- Deadline: 30 Sep 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £2,000-£7,000
Daiwa Anglo-Japanese Foundation is offering Daiwa Foundation Small Grants to support and encourage interaction between UK and Japan.
- The grant is open to the UK and Japanese individuals, societies, associations or other bodies.
- The Grants cover all fields of activity, including educational and grassroots exchanges.
- Research travel, Organisation of conferences, exhibitions, and other projects and events that fulfill this broad objective.
- New initiatives are particularly encouraged.
- Applicants of Daiwa Foundation Small Grants are required to submit their applications as soon as possible.
Daiwa Foundation Small Grants does not support the following projects:
- Research or study by an individual school/college/university student.
- Commissions for works of art.
- Capital expenditure such as building refurbishment, equipment acquisition, etc.
- Salary costs or professional fees and School, college or university fees
- Replacement of statutory funding.
- Consumables such as stationery, scientific supplies, etc.
- Retrospective grants, General appeals and Commercial activities.