Details about Doctoral Program Logical Methods In Computer Science 2022
Doctoral Program Logical Methods In Computer Science 2022 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Computer science, Databases and Artificial Intelligence, Computational Logic . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Logical Methods in Computer Science (Logics) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, EUR 20,047.38/year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, EUR 20,047.38/year
Doctoral Program Logical Methods In Computer Science is funded by Austrian Science Fund FWF.
- Applicants of Doctoral Program Logical Methods In Computer Science can be from any country.
- Candidates applying should hold an MSc or equivalent degree in subject areas like Computer Science, Mathematics or related fields.
- The candidate should have an excellent record of study.
- In exceptional cases, Logics also accept the outstanding students with excellent marks on their Bachelor’s degree.
- The applicants with a previous knowledge in the areas of the doctoral college such as computational logic, databases/AI, verification is considered as an advantage.
- Logics has 10 of the positions are reserved for female applicants. The qualified female applicants are encouraged to apply.
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae.
- Motivation Letter should be submitted.
- Two letters of recommendation at least.
- Documents supporting the prior achievements.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree certificates of a post-secondary education institution including course transcripts and an explanation of the grading system(s) used in these degree certificates.
- Abstract and details of diploma and Master’s thesis.
- Certificate of English language proficiency.
- Applicants of Doctoral Program Logical Methods In Computer Science should submit scanned copy of the passport.