Details about Curtin Mathematics Research Scholarship, 2018
Curtin Mathematics Research Scholarship, 2018 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Mathematics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Always Open. This scholarship is provided by Curtin University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $25,500 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: Always Open
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $25,500 per annum
Curtin Mathematics Research Scholarship, 2018 is open to Ph.D. students who wish to take up an ARC Future Fellow Project " Novel nonlinear functional analysis methods for singular and impulsive boundary value problems ".
- Scholarships are open to all nationalities.
- Applicants of Curtin Mathematics Research Scholarship, 2018 are required to hold a 1st class Honours degree or a Master degree.
- Candidates with mathematics background or related areas are considered.
- Applicants of Curtin Mathematics Research Scholarship, 2018 must demonstrate an interest in applied mathematics, nonlinear functional analysis, differential equations and their applications.
Value and Duration:
- A stipend of about $25,500 per annum is awarded to a selected candidate which will be indexed for the length of the award.
- This scholarship is for a duration of three years with a maximum possible extension of up to six months.
- For an International student, the scholarship will cover the tuition fees for the term of the award.
- Applicants are required to submit their CV along with the application via email.