Details about Vanderbilt University Merit Scholarships 2024
Vanderbilt University Merit Scholarships 2024 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Dec 2023. This scholarship is provided by Vanderbilt University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Dec 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, varies
- Students must first apply for admission independently to Vanderbilt by completing the Common Application, Coalition Application, or QuestBridge Application to be eligible for merit awards.
- After completing your application for admission to Vanderbilt, the Office of Undergraduate Admissions will send you an email with instructions on how to set up your online MyAppVU account within two business days.
- You may choose the signature scholarship or scholarships you want to apply for under the Scholarship page in MyAppVU.
- You will upload your replies to the scholarship applications as a Word or PDF document using your MyAppVU account, where you may then submit them online.
- You will instantly receive confirmation of the submission date after submitting your online scholarship application. Additionally, a green check mark will appear, signifying that the application was properly submitted.
- Your application was not properly submitted if, after 24 hours, you do not see a green check mark or the submission date.