Details about ANU COVID-19 Extension Scholarship 2022
ANU COVID-19 Extension Scholarship 2022 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Sep 2022. This scholarship is provided by Australian National University (ANU) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, $28,854 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters, PhD
- Provided by: Australian National University (ANU)
- Deadline: 01 Sep 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, $28,854 per annum
Eligibility for ANU COVID-19 Extension Scholarship 2022:
The Award is available to:
- Domestic and International HDR Candidates
- Continuing only
- Full-time or Part-time intensity
- Have been impacted by extreme disruptions to their research program due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Value of ANU COVID-19 Extension Scholarship 2022:
The value of the Award will be stated in the letter of offer. The Award will be paid in fortnightly installments unless otherwise stated in the letter of offer.
The Award may contain any or all of the following benefits:
- Stipend Scholarship: A recipient may be awarded a stipend scholarship equivalent to the base rate value of the Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP) stipend scholarship. The Award is indexed each year on 1 January.
- Higher Degree Research (HDR) Fee Remission Merit Scholarship: An International recipient may be recommended for an HDR Fee Remission Merit Scholarship to cover the International Student Fees where it is not covered by other existing scholarships or sponsorships subject to the recipient being ranked as competitive in a merit‐based selection process.