Details about ANU COVID-19 Extension Scholarship 2020
ANU COVID-19 Extension Scholarship 2020 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Dec 2021. This scholarship is provided by Australian National University (ANU) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Stipend + Fees + Other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 30 Dec 2021
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Stipend + Fees + Other benefits
Eligibility for ANU COVID-19 Extension Scholarship 2020:
The Award is available to:
- Domestic and International HDR Candidates
- Continuing only
- Full-time or Part-time intensity
- Have been impacted by extreme disruptions to their research program due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Value of ANU COVID-19 Extension Scholarship 2020:
The value of the Award will be stated in the letter of offer. The Award will be paid in fortnightly installments unless otherwise stated in the letter of offer.
The Award may contain any or all of the following benefits:
- Stipend Scholarship: A recipient may be awarded a stipend scholarship equivalent to the base rate value of the Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP) stipend scholarship. The Award is indexed each year on 1 January.
- Higher Degree Research (HDR) Fee Remission Merit Scholarship: An International recipient may be recommended for an HDR Fee Remission Merit Scholarship to cover the International Student Fees where it is not covered by other existing scholarships or sponsorships subject to the recipient being ranked as competitive in a merit‐based selection process.