Details about Faculty of Law Masters International Scholarship 2023
Faculty of Law Masters International Scholarship 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 12 Jun 2023. This scholarship is provided by Monash University and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, $20,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Australia.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Monash University
- Deadline: 12 Jun 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, $20,000
Monash University has initiated Faculty of Law Masters International Scholarship provides a platform for students to gain optimal knowledge, experience, and confidence.
Eligibility criteria for the Faculty of Law Masters International Scholarship:
- Applicants must be a International student.
- Applicants must enroll in an on-campus Masters degree offered in the Faculty of Law.
- Applicants must have achieved in the top 5% of your previous studies or demonstrated outstanding achievement in a combination of your studies and your work based learning.
- Applicants will be assessed on their entire academic record, with a distinction average (or equivalent) preferred.
- Award based on academic achievement.
- Applicants will be assessed on their personal aspiration statement (500 words).
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain a credit average (60% or above) each semester.
- You must maintain a full-time enrolment
Value of the Scholarship:
Successful applicants will receive scholarhsip value of $20,000 for one year only paid toward tuition fees.