Details about Sir John Lowther Scholarship, 2017
Sir John Lowther Scholarship, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Programs offered by the Faculty of Arts, Science and Technology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jun 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Northampton and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £1,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of the UK.
- Deadline: 30 Jun 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £1,500
- The University of Northampton is offering Sir John Lowther Scholarship, 2017 to postgraduate students studying within the Faculty of Arts, Science and Technology.
- Applicants must either be currently undertaking or are offered a place to take up a postgraduate study within the Faculty.
- Recipients of Sir John Lowther Scholarship, 2017 are required to submit a report on how the amount has been spent and the benefits that they received.
- The scholarship will be terminated if students break their study or due to long-term illness.
- Recipients of Sir John Lowther Scholarship, 2017 must agree to take part in press and PR opportunities of the University.
- If the terms and conditions are not met by the applicants, the scholarship will be terminated.