Details about Early Bird Acceptance Grant - International Students at La Trobe University 2023
Early Bird Acceptance Grant - International Students at La Trobe University 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Dec 2023. This scholarship is provided by La Trobe University and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, 5% of the first year fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Australia & New Zealand.
- Deadline: 31 Dec 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, 5% of the first year fees
International students applying for an undergraduate or postgraduate course to study at La Trobe University can be rewarded a bonus grant for completing their admission process early.
Eligibility for the Early Bird Acceptance Grant - International Students:
- Applicants must be citizens of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Candidates must be new International students applying to study in any intake in 2023.
- Applicants should be full fee-paying students (Non-sponsored) and must meet all the conditions outlined in the offer, accept the request, and pay the required deposit mentioned on the proposal, within a stated deadline.
- Maintain a full-time enrolment in one of the La Trobe University campuses in Australia.
- Refer to the terms and conditions included in the scholarship letter.
How to apply?
Students will automatically be considered when applying for an approved course.