Details about The Centre for Trauma Sciences Scholarship at Queen Mary University of London 2023
The Centre for Trauma Sciences Scholarship at Queen Mary University of London 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Trauma Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Aug 2023. This scholarship is provided by Trauma.org and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, 50% fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of low and middle income countries.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Trauma.org
- Deadline: 01 Aug 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, 50% fees
The Trauma Sciences and the Military/Humanitarian Trauma Sciences MSc programs are innovative distance learning courses designed to generate a deep understanding of trauma as a global disease, its specific pathophysiology, modern treatment and systems of care. Trauma is a global disease and its effects are especially severe in the less developed parts of the world.
Eligibility for The Centre for Trauma Sciences Scholarship:
- Applicant must be citizen of low and middle-income countries according to the World Bank.
- Work full-time in a low and middle-income country.
- Satisfy entry requirements of MSc in Trauma Sciences.
- A thousand-word essay about the burden of Trauma in the applicant's country.
- A five hundred word essay on how MSc will help an applicant's career.
Value of the Scholarship:
The successful applicants of The Centre for Trauma Sciences Scholarship will receive up to 50% tuition fee waiver.