Details about Sussex Nigeria Scholarship 2023
Sussex Nigeria Scholarship 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Selected Courses offered at the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Sep 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Sussex and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, £3,000 fee reduction . This scholarship is open for: Open to Nigeria nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: University of Sussex
- Deadline: 01 Sep 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, £3,000 fee reduction
University of Sussex Nigeria Scholarship is open to Nigerian students commencing an eligible Master's program at the University of Sussex.
Eligibility for University of Sussex Nigeria Scholarship:
- The candidates applying for University of Sussex Nigeria Scholarship should be from Nigeria.
- Candidates should also be self-financing.
- Applicants of University of Sussex Nigeria Scholarship must have applied and received an offer from the University of Sussex for a full-time place on a Masters course.
- The academic requirements should be fulfilled by the candidate.
Excluded full-time taught courses:
- Postgraduate diplomas (including CPE Common Professional Examination)
- Corruption, Law and Governance LLM (delivered in Qatar)
- Development Studies MA
- Early Years Education (with Early Years Teacher Status) MA
- Globalisation, Business and Development MA
- Governance, Development and Public Policy MA
- Power, Participation and Social Change MA
- Poverty and Development MA
- Masters degrees in Social Work (if receiving a NHS bursary)
- PGCE courses
- The candidates should submit a personal statement for the course they opted for.
- Research Proposal for Ph.D. students.
- All transcripts and degree certificates of the student.
- Two academic references including their contact details.
- A detailed resume/CV.