Details about Civic Engagement Scholarship, 2017
Civic Engagement Scholarship, 2017 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jul 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of East London and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £2,500 - £3,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 31 Jul 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £2,500 - £3,000
The University of East London is offering Civic Engagement Scholarship, 2017 to international students enrolling into undergraduate or postgraduate programs at the University.
- Scholarships are open to all nationalities.
- Applicants of Civic Engagement Scholarship, 2017 must plan to start a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree in 2017/18.
- Applicants will be assessed as international fee paying students.
- Applicant must pursue their studies at UEL Campus in London.
- Candidates applying for Civic Engagement Scholarship, 2017 are required to full fill all the academic requirements.
- He/She must pay a 50% deposit by the deadline date as stated in the offer letter.
- Applicants studying with a Collaborative Partner, via Distance Learning, on an NHS funded course, PGCE, or MArch Architecture Riba Part 2 are excluded.
- Applicants are selected based on four essential criteria:
- Academic merit of the candidate must be excellent.
- Must have a good character.
- Applicants with Leadership qualities are preferred.
- Must be committed towards public service.
- UG Civic Engagement Scholarship is up to £3,000 (first-year entry point only).
- PG Civic Engagement Scholarship is up to £2,500.