Details about School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies International Excellence Scholarship 2024
School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies International Excellence Scholarship 2024 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Arts. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 17 May 2024. This scholarship is provided by University of Leeds and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 25% of tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all except UK nationals.
- Deadline: 17 May 2024
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 25% of tuition fees
The International Excellence Scholarship offered by the School of Fine Art, History of Art, and Cultural Studies helps foreign students reach their full academic potential and add to the social and cultural variety of our student body. A highly qualified applicant will get this competitive scholarship, which is worth 25% of the entire tuition cost.
Eligibility for School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies International Excellence Scholarship:
- The applicant should be classified as an international student.
- The applicant must have submitted for admission to a Masters program listed in the acceptable courses area for 2024–2025. Additionally, the applicant cannot be receiving money from other sources that, when added to this scholarship, would exceed 100% of the tuition cost.
- A candidate should have a strong academic record and be expected to graduate with a 2:1 (hons) or equivalent bachelor's degree. They should also have excellent professional and interpersonal skills, which can be attested to by their extracurricular activities and/or work experience. Finally, the candidate should show that they have what it takes to contribute to the diverse student body and master's programs.
- MA Art Gallery and Museum Studies
- MA Arts Management and Heritage Studies
- MA Critical and Cultural Theory
- MA Fine Art
- MA Social History of Art
Students can apply by filling out an online application form.