Details about The St. Nicholas Scholarship at Northumbria University 2023
The St. Nicholas Scholarship at Northumbria University 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 08 Jun 2023. This scholarship is provided by Northumbria University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £2,500 cash per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to the UK nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Northumbria University
- Deadline: 08 Jun 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £2,500 cash per annum
The St. Nicholas Scholarship is offered by Northumbria University in collaboration with St Nicholas Educational Trust to create the St Nicholas Scholarship, which aims to transform the lives of two Northumbria Undergraduate students. Northumbria champion students who are curious, hardworking and academically gifted. If you are ready to start your university journey with Northumbria, create your best future and meet the criteria below.
Eligibility for The St. Nicholas Scholarship:
- The student should be a UK/Home applicant.
- Applicants are under 25 years.
- Should have a household income of under £25,000.
- Applicants should meet all individual entry requirements.
- The applicant should be a self-funded student.
- Students who are eligible for the St Nicholas Scholarship will be identified by Northumbria University post-enrollment, there is no separate application form
Value of The St. Nicholas Scholarship:
The scholarship will award two students £2,500 cash per year during their Undergraduate studies. The money can be used to enhance the student’s learning and their overall university experience.