Details about Nottingham Trent University (NTU) International Scholarships 2023
Nottingham Trent University (NTU) International Scholarships 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 03 May 2023. This scholarship is provided by Nottingham Trent University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £2,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except the UK.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: Nottingham Trent University
- Deadline: 03 May 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £2,000
Nottingham Trent University is offering International Scholarships to support international students working towards their bachelor's and master's.
Eligibility criteria for the International Scholarships:
- Applicants of NTU International Scholarships must be international students.
- Candidates must have the offer to study a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course at NTU (including Confetti courses) before applying for a scholarship.
A statement demonstrating their history of academic excellence and their potential in 300 words.
Value of the International Scholarships:
The successful applicants of International Scholarships will receive 25%-50% of the tuition fee in the first year and £2,000 for subsequent years.