Details about Vynka Hohnen Scholarship 2023
Vynka Hohnen Scholarship 2023 is offered for High/Secondary School degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Aug 2023. This scholarship is provided by Bond University and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, full fees waiver . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Aug 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, full fees waiver
Our prestigious Vynka Hohnen Scholarship is awarded annually to a Year 12 student enrolled at a Western Australian secondary school. It is designed to acknowledge young achievers who demonstrate leadership and community involvement, a capacity for academic achievement and a generous and outgoing nature.
Eligibility for the Vynka Hohnen Scholarship:
- Applicants must be domestic students completing Year 12 at a Western Australian secondary school.
- Applicants must be predicted to achieve a minimum of ATAR 95.00 or IB Diploma 38.
- Candidates should hold a demonstrated record of leadership, initiative, and service to their school and/or community.
- Students must be prepared to maintain the level of academic and personal excellence that distinguished them as an applicant once they have commenced at Bond.
Value of the Scholarship:
The successful applicants of the Vynka Hohnen Scholarship will receive 100% of tuition fees from the university.