Details about Deakin India Merit Scholarship
Deakin India Merit Scholarship is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Dec 2021. This scholarship is provided by Deakin University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 20% tuition fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to Citizens of India.
- Deadline: 15 Dec 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 20% tuition fee
Deakin India Merit Scholarship offered by Dakin University for students from India planning to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate courses at the university. The value of the scholarship is 20% tuition fee waiver to support their studies.
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen
- Applicant must be residing in India at the time of application
- Applicant must apply through any Deakin Authorised agent, based in India
- Applicant should meet the academic eligibility criteria
Academic eligibility criteria:
- The overall score must be between 65-74.9% in an undergraduate degree if applying for a postgraduate course, or
- The overall score between 70-74.9% in the 12th standard (as specified by NOOSR) if applying for an undergraduate course.
Continued eligibility for the Deakin India Merit Scholarship is dependant on maintaining a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of at least 65.
To apply for the scholarship and gain further information contact the Deakin international team.