Details about Deakin India Merit Scholarship, 2021
Deakin India Merit Scholarship, 2021 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Dec 2021. This scholarship is provided by Deakin University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 25% tuition fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to Citizens of India.
- Deadline: 15 Dec 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 25% tuition fee
Deakin India Merit Scholarship, 2021 offered by Deakin University for students from India planning to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate courses at the university. This scholarships is given to students with exceptional academic achievements to pay for their university fees and all study costs.
Eligibility criteria for the Deakin India Merit Scholarship, 2021:
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Applicant must be residing in India at the time of application.
- Applicant must apply through any Deakin Authorised agent based in India.
- Applicant should meet the academic eligibility criteria.
Academic eligibility criteria:
- An overall score of 75% and above in an undergraduate degree when applying for a postgraduate program.
- An overall score of 80% and above in the 12th standard (as specified by NOOSR) when applying for an undergraduate program.
- Continued eligibility for the Deakin India Merit Scholarship is dependant on maintaining a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of at least 65.
Benefits of the Deakin India Merit Scholarship, 2021:
Successful applicants will receive 25% of the total indicative tuition fee stated on the offer letter.
Deadline of the Deakin India Merit Scholarship, 2021:
The last date to apply for the Deakin India Merit Scholarship, 2021 is 15th December 2021.