Details about MathMods Scholarship, 2019
MathMods Scholarship, 2019 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Mathematical Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Apr 2019. This scholarship is provided by Erasmus Mundus and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Depends on the application . This scholarship is open for: Open to all Nationals.
- Deadline: 30 Apr 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Depends on the application
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships are offered to full-time MathMods MSc students.
Eligibility for MathMods Scholarship, 2019:
- The applicants for MathMods Scholarship can be of any nationality.
- The candidates should have a recognized bachelor's degree or its equivalent or 180 ECTS credits in the European system in the fields of Engineering with a large background in Mathematics and Physics, Applied Mathematics, Physics with a good background in Mathematics, and Mathematics with a good background in Physics.
- The applicants in their final year of an undergraduate degree can also apply provided they are awarded the bachelor's degree before enrolling in the MathMods MSc.
- The candidates are expected to have TOFEL score of at least 550 for PBT, 213 for CBT,80 for IBT or IELTS 6.0, or CAE or any other equivalent certificate.
- The candidates applying for MathMods Scholarship should submit a copy of a curriculum vitae, passport, and academic transcripts.
- The applicants should also submit a copy of a file containing attended courses, an English certificate, and a letter of intent describing their interests in the proposed field not more than a page.
- Two academic references should be submitted by two different referees.
Value of the MathMods Scholarship, 2019:
- The MathMods Scholarship offers 1,000 EUR per month for the duration of the program.
- The scholarship also offers 1,000 EUR per year to a Program Country resident for travel costs, 2,000 EUR per year i.e. 4,000 EUR in total for travel costs and 1,000 EUR for installation costs for a partner country resident situated at less than 4.000 km from the coordinating institution and 3,000 EUR per year i.e. 6,000 EUR in total for travel costs and 1,000 EUR for installation costs a resident of a Partner Country whose location is situated at 4.000 km or more from the coordinating institution.
- The scholarship also offers 8,000 EUR per year for a Partner Country scholarship resident and 4,000 EUR per year for a Program Country scholarship resident.
Deadline for MathMods Scholarship, 2019:
- The last date to apply for MathMods Scholarship is 30th April 2019.