Details about Master of Artificial Intelligence Scholarship for India and Sri Lanka 2020
Master of Artificial Intelligence Scholarship for India and Sri Lanka 2020 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Artificial Intelligence. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2020. This scholarship is provided by RMIT University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 50% of tuition fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of India and Sri Lanka.
- Deadline: 31 May 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 50% of tuition fee
Master of Artificial Intelligence Scholarship for India and Sri Lanka 2020 provides financial assistance to 2 outstanding international students from India and Sri Lanka who are commencing the program in 2020 at RMIT.
- be citizen of India or Sri Lanka
- be applying from India or Sri Lanka
- achieve an overall 70% or equivalent in your last completed qualification
- provide either a personal statement (approx. 300 words) or a 60-90 seconds video. Please introduce yourself, explain why you think you deserve the scholarship and tell us why you would be the perfect RMIT Ambassador
- have an offer and enrol in Master of Artificial Intelligence program at RMIT, commencing in 2020
- Applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship covering tuition fees (applicants currently in receipt of a scholarship loan may be considered).
Value of the scholarship:
- The scholarship provides 50% tuition fee reduction for the entire program duration.
Scholarship selection is based on academic merit and personal statement or video. The last date for Master of Artificial Intelligence Scholarship for India and Sri Lanka 2020 application is 31st May for Semester 2 2020.