Details about DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Programme (Master’s Scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance - PPGG) 2023
DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Programme (Master’s Scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance - PPGG) 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Social Development and Development Studies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jul 2023. This scholarship is provided by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees + stipend + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants from developing countries.
- Deadline: 31 Jul 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + stipend + other benefits
The DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Programme Masters Scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance Programme offers very good graduates from developing countries the chance to obtain a Master’s degree in disciplines that are of special relevance for the social, political and economic development of their home country at German institutions of higher education.
- Applicants must be with a well-qualified first university degree as a rule in the fields of social and political sciences, law, economics, public policy and administration.
- Candidates should be willing to actively contribute to the social, political and economic development of their home countries/regions.
- Students should have already gained practical experience relevant to the program (professional experience, internships, political/social commitment).
- Scholarships (currently € 934 per month) for master’s courses at German higher education institutions' health insurance Coverage in Germany
- Appropriate travel allowances for travel between Germany and the respective developing and emerging countries
- A study and research grant
- Rent subsidies and family supplements, as applicable
- Preceding German language course in Germany, lasting up to 6 months; participation is mandatory.