Details about Faculty of Health and Environmental Sciences Scholarship at Auckland University of Technology 2023
Faculty of Health and Environmental Sciences Scholarship at Auckland University of Technology 2023 is offered for Masters, Diploma degree in the field of Medical, Nursing, Psychotherapy, Doctoral. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Nov 2023. This scholarship is provided by Auckland University of Technology (AUT) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to NZD 8,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 15 Nov 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to NZD 8,000
Scholarships are offered by Auckland University of Technology (AUT) and the Faculty of Health and Environmental Sciences to recognize and assist international students as they begin their path to becoming outstanding AUT graduates.
Eligibility for Faculty of Health and Environmental Sciences Scholarship:
- The applicants must be full-fee-paying foreign students (Note: Foreign students are those who are not New Zealand or Australian citizens, permanent residents, or holders of residence visas).
- Candidates who are new to AUT must have a current and valid conditional or unconditional offer to enroll in a Bachelor's, Postgraduate Diploma, or Master's degree program in the Faculty of Health and Environmental Sciences, with at least 120 points, beginning in Semester 1, 2024. The programs listed below are not included: Master of Psychotherapy, Postgraduate Diploma in Counseling Psychology, Master of Medical Laboratory Science, Postgraduate Diploma in Medical Laboratory Science, Postgraduate Diploma in Registered Nursing Prescribing, and Doctoral.
- Applicants who have already started their studies at AUT are ineligible.
- Applicant must have a current and valid conditional or unconditional offer to study an eligible AUT program in the Faculty of Health and Environmental Sciences commencing in Semester 1, 2024
- Student's detailed academic transcript for the most recent qualification, complete with grading scale
- Completion certificate (e.g., bachelor’s degree certificate)
- Their AUT student ID is in the box provided on the application form
- All documentation must be uploaded by the closing date otherwise the application will be considered ineligible
- Applicants are required to declare if they have applied for other scholarships both internally (i.e. awarded by AUT) and externally (e.g. government scholarships). The selection committee will take this into consideration