Details about AICTE PG (GATE/GPAT) Scholarship for Indian Students, 2018
AICTE PG (GATE/GPAT) Scholarship for Indian Students, 2018 is offered for Masters degree in the field of M.E, M.Tech. and M.Pharm. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by All India Council for Technical Research (AICTE) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Covers a part of tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of India.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Covers a part of tuition fees
- The applicants of AICTE PG (GATE/GPAT) Scholarship for Indian Students, 2018 should be post graduate students with valid GATE/GPAT score.
- The applicants should also be admitted in AICTE approved programmes/Institutions.
- The institutes are expected to upload the eligible PG Student’s details on the AICTE portal.
- The applicants of AICTE PG (GATE/GPAT) Scholarship for Indian Students, 2018 have to submit a scanned copy of GATE/GPAT score card.
- A scanned copy of the first page of Bank Passbook which includes the details of the beneficiary, Name of the Bank
- and Branch and IFS Code.
- The bank account should not be a joint account and the Aadhaar card details should be seeded to the account.
- A scanned copy of the valid Category Certificate for SC/ST, OBC & Non-Creamy Layer (NCL-latest issued by the Competent Authority for OBC candidates only).
- The Institute has to verify the student data and the approval of his/her candidature on the portal should be done.
- All the documents submitted should be in JPEG/PDF format only.