Details about University of Surrey International Excellence Award (Undergraduate) 2024
University of Surrey International Excellence Award (Undergraduate) 2024 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Selected subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Apr 2024. This scholarship is provided by University of Surrey and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to GBP 5,000 tuition fee waiver . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except UK.
- Deadline: 30 Apr 2024
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to GBP 5,000 tuition fee waiver
International students who are self-funded and pay fees are welcome to apply, regardless of their country of residence. The program is application-based, and a scholarship awards panel makes the award decisions.
Eligibility criteria for the International Excellence Award (Undergraduate) 2024:
- Students should pay their tuition fees as international students.
- Students should hold an offer to enroll in a full-time bachelor's program at FHEQ Level 4 for the first year.
- Students have to pay for their education on their own, without the need for sponsorship or any financial aid.
- Students from Surrey International Study Center are not eligible to apply for this scholarship (SISC).
- All other Surrey Scholarships will not be available to recipients of the International Excellence scholarship.
Applications will be assessed every month. From January to April 2024, reviews will occur more often. By January 31, 2024, Students must have submitted their UCAS application for the course. To finish the scholarship application, students need to obtain an offer from the university. Applications that lack a current UCAS ID or student ID will not be evaluated. It is an application-based scholarship.
Value of the Scholarship:
Up to GBP 5,000 tuition fee waiver.