Details about Yvon-Martineau Fund Scholarship In Business Law - Master's With Thesis
Yvon-Martineau Fund Scholarship In Business Law - Master's With Thesis is offered for Masters degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 02 Oct 2022. This scholarship is provided by Laval University (Universite Laval), Canada and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, CAD 2,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all Nationals.
- Deadline: 02 Oct 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, CAD 2,500
- Be registered full-time in the fall 2022 semester;
- Carry out master's studies and be enrolled in the dissertation.
Criteria for evaluating applications:
- The quality of the academic record;
- The quality of the research project;
- The evaluation of the research director;
- Research and writing skills as evidenced by the candidate's scientific publications;
- The ability to meet the proposed schedule;
- The involvement (or investment potential) in the CÉDÉ.