Details about Wolfgang Gentner Grants 2023
Wolfgang Gentner Grants 2023 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Applied physics, Engineering, Computing . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jul 2023. This scholarship is provided by Federal Ministry of Education and Research (Germany) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, accommodation allowance + travel allowance . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of CERN member countries.
- Degree: Post Doc
- Provided by: Federal Ministry of Education and Research (Germany)
- Deadline: 31 Jul 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, accommodation allowance + travel allowance
The Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) supports doctoral theses in technical areas at CERN for a period of up to three years (Wolfgang Gentner grants). The aim of the program is to train doctoral students from German universities in an international, first-class high-tech environment with close contact with industry. The Wolfgang Gentner program is part of the general CERN doctoral student program with the same employment conditions but funding from the BMBF.
Eligibility for the Wolfgang Gentner Grants:
- The candidates applying for Wolfgang Gentner Grants should have a University degree with doctoral studies at the commencement at CERN.
- Should be a citizen of one of the EU Member States of CERN.
- Applicants of Wolfgang Gentner Grants should be willing to take future doctoral studies at a German university.
- Academic performance with suitability and good working knowledge of English or French is considered.