Details about Imperial College Research Fellowships 2023
Imperial College Research Fellowships 2023 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Engineering, Medicine, Natural Sciences and Business. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Imperial College London and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, salary + stipend + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, salary + stipend + other benefits
The Imperial College Research Fellowship (ICRF) scheme is intended for exceptional early career researchers who want to concentrate on research and build scientific autonomy, transitioning from a post-doctoral researcher to a permanent lecturer.
Eligibility for the Imperial College Research Fellowships:
- Candidates with up to four years of post-doctoral research experience are eligible. Extensions may be considered in certain situations aligned with our values.
- Imperial is accepting proposals for research in all active areas of its participating departments. The proposals should aim to contribute towards the development of Imperial's Academic Strategy and cross-cutting sub-themes.
- A competitive salary
- A contribution toward research and travel costs (up to £45,000)
- Personal mentoring support from a senior Imperial member of academic staff (sponsor)
- Focussed career support, training courses, and development opportunities from the College’s Postdoc and Fellows Development Centre
- The chance to take full responsibility for setting and directing your own research agenda and career trajectory, with no obligatory teaching, and with the possibility of spending up to twelve months visiting other research institutions and/or in industry.