Details about Victoria University Scholarships For Domestic Students, 2017
Victoria University Scholarships For Domestic Students, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Oct 2016. This scholarship is provided by Victoria University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $25,849 . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens and permanent residents of Australia and (This includes New Zealand citizens who are granted permanent residency status on arrival).
- Deadline: 28 Oct 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $25,849
- The Victoria University Scholarships for Domestic students, 2017 offers scholarships to Australian citizens, permanent residents to pursue postgraduation.
- The applicants for Victoria University Scholarships for Domestic students, 2017 should be Australian citizens, permanent residents (including New Zealand nationals who have permanent resident status on arrival).
- The candidates should have a completed four-year tertiary education with outstanding achievement.
- The applicants should also have obtained first class honors or 80% or higher according to VU or equivalent results.
- The candidates should be pursuing masters or doctoral research degree in 2017.
- The applicants enrolled as full-time students and their enrolment should be approved by the institution.
- The candidates applying for Victoria University Scholarships for Domestic students, 2017 are not eligible if they don't have first-class honor.
- The applicant is not considered as eligible if they have the same degree as that of the candidature or higher degree.
- The candidates are not eligible if they are in receipt of other equivalent scholarships, salary or awards ($17,000 per annum).
- The students who have an APA or APA (Industry), unless it is terminated within six months of its commencement are not eligible.
- The Victoria University Scholarships for Domestic students, 2017 provides three types of scholarships, Australian Postgraduate Awards (APA), VU Postgraduate Research Scholarship (VUPRS), Victoria University Diversity Scholarship (VU Diversity Scholarship).
- The candidates applying for Victoria University Diversity Scholarship (VU Diversity Scholarship) should prove that a traumatic event, or illness or disability or family circumstances have disrupted their studies.