Details about Stirling Management School Masters Scholarships, 2018
Stirling Management School Masters Scholarships, 2018 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Taught Masters courses offered by the University of Stirling Management School. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2018. This scholarship is provided by University of Stirling and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £6,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 31 May 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £6,000
- Stirling Management School Masters Scholarships, 2018 is open to students of any nationality.
- There are 2 Stirling Management School Masters Scholarships, 2018 available.
- Academic merit and the strength of the personal statement of the applicants are taken into consideration.
- Applicants of Stirling Management School Masters Scholarships, 2018 should have applied and received an offer of either a conditional or unconditional full-time master's course.
- The candidates are expected to submit a statement of 500 words on why a scholarship would help them, and what their career or educational aims are for the five-year period after they graduate from their course.
MSc Finance; MSc International Accounting & Finance; MSc Banking & Finance; MSc Behavioural Science for Management; MSc International Business; MSc International Human Resource Management; MSc Marketing; MSc Business & Management; MSc Strategic Sustainable Business; MSc Data Science for Business; MSc Economics for Business & Policy.