Details about Vice Chancellor's International Excellence Scholarship at University of Waikato 2023
Vice Chancellor's International Excellence Scholarship at University of Waikato 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Waikato and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, up to NZD$15,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Australia & New Zealand.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, up to NZD$15,000
The Vice-Chancellor’s International Excellence Scholarship (prior to 2023 named the University of Waikato International Excellence Scholarship) was established in 2015 to promote educational opportunities, foster internationalization and support talented international applicants who are enrolling as new students into undergraduate or postgraduate programmes1 at the University of Waikato.
Eligibility for the Vice Chancellor's International Excellence Scholarship:
- Applicants be applying to enroll full-time in an undergraduate or postgraduate programme, as a new international student at the University of Waikato.
- Candidates should have received a conditional or unconditional offer of place from the University of Waikato (including a pathway offer for a degree packaged with the Certificate of Attainment in the English Language; the Certificate of Attainment in Foundation Studies; Certificate of University Preparation; International Diploma (Business); International Diploma (Computer Science) or Diploma of Postgraduate Preparation (Pre-Masters)) at the University of Waikato).
- Students should have a minimum GPA-equivalency of B+ in the qualification used to gain entrance to the University of Waikato.
Value of the Scholarship:
The value of the scholarship offered will be up to NZD$ 15,000. Some applicants may be offered a portion of this amount, from NZD$2,500 and upwards.