Details about International Undergraduate Student Bursary at University of Manitoba 2023
International Undergraduate Student Bursary at University of Manitoba 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Oct 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Manitoba (UM), Canada and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $24,000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Oct 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $24,000 per annum
Eligibility for the International Undergraduate Student Bursary:
- All students must complete courses in both the fall and winter terms to be eligible.
- In most cases, students must register for and complete at least 60 percent of a full course load per term (i.e., a minimum of 9 credit hours per term). Graduate students do not have to adhere to credit hour minimums provided they are registered as full-time students over the fall and winter terms with the Faculty of Graduate Studies.
- Students must meet minimum G.P.A. requirements. Continuing students must have a minimum degree G.P.A. of 2.0. New students (from high school) must have a grade 12 average of 70% or higher. Students admitted on Mature Student Status may also be eligible for bursary consideration.
- Financial needs must be clearly documented on the application. Students who have applied for government student loans from other provinces must provide a copy of a current official government loan assessment to support their declaration of financial need. Please note Manitoba Student Aid recipients do not need to submit a copy of their Notice of Assessment.
- International students in their first year of post-secondary study in Canada are not eligible to apply to the general bursary program.
Value of the International Undergraduate Student Bursary:
Successful applicants of the International Undergraduate Student Bursary will receive an amount of $240,000 annually (divided among eligible candidates).