Details about Financial Hardship Scholarship 2020
Financial Hardship Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 07 Jul 2020. This scholarship is provided by Canadian University Dubai (CUD) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Upto 40% tuition fees waiver . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 07 Jul 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Upto 40% tuition fees waiver
Financial Hardship Scholarship 2020 is offered to promote access to higher education to students facing financial hardship. A tuition waiver of up-to 40% can be applied as evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Eligibility for Financial Hardship Scholarship 2020:
- Financial Hardship Scholarships do not apply for summer semesters.
- For high school applicants to be eligible, they must have a minimum academic achievement of 75%.
- Returning students are required to achieve a minimum of a 2.8 CGPA to be eligible to apply/ reapply for the Financial Hardship Scholarship.
- Successful applicants will be required to contribute up to 15 hours per month of community service as part of their commitment to the University.
Application Requirements for Financial Hardship Scholarship 2020:
Applications for the Financial Hardship Scholarship must include:
- Completed application form.
- Current rental contract.
- Bank statements.
- Employee certificate and salary statement for each employed family member.
- Copy of passport and visa for all working family members (or both parents).
- Certificates of educational tuition fees for each sibling.