Details about City Education Grant 2019
City Education Grant 2019 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Oct 2019. This scholarship is provided by City University London and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, £3,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to the citizens of UK.
- Deadline: 31 Oct 2019
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, £3,000 per year
City Education Grant 2019 offered by the City University of London for UK citizens planning to pursue their undergraduate studies at the university. The value of the scholarship is £3,000 per academic year, for a maximum of three years depending on the household income remaining at zero in the proceeding academic years.
- Applicant must ordinarily be resident in England
- Must be new full-time entrants to Higher Education starting their 1st year in 2019/20;
- Must have a household income of zero as assessed by Student Finance England by 31st October 2019; OR
- Must be from a Low Participation Neighbourhood POLAR4 Quintile 1; OR
- Be white men from socio-economically disadvantaged backgrounds; OR
- Attending City’s partner Academy
To apply for City Education Grant 2019 complete and submit the application by the deadline: 31st October 2019.