Details about Fulbright New Zealand General Graduate Awards 2023
Fulbright New Zealand General Graduate Awards 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All courses offered by the universities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Aug 2023. This scholarship is provided by Fulbright New Zealand and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, up to US$40,000 + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to New Zealand nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Aug 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, up to US$40,000 + other benefits
Fulbright New Zealand is offering General Graduate Awards for New Zealand citizens to study at universities in the US.
Eligibility criteria for the Fulbright New Zealand General Graduate Awards:
- The students applying for Fulbright New Zealand General Graduate Awards should hold their bachelor's degree but should not have a doctoral degree.
- The applicants should plan on taking a full-time post-graduate course in the US for a minimum of 6 months.
- The candidates should be New Zealand citizens. Those who are citizens or permanent residents of the US are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Fulbright New Zealand General Graduate Awards are generally given to those who have not received a Fulbright graduate award or had recent experience in the US.
The applicants should not pursue research or studies which involve clinical patient contact.
Documents required for the Fulbright New Zealand General Graduate Awards:
- An online application with the required documents before the deadline.
- The interview will be conducted in Wellington and the costs of travel will be paid by Fulbright.