Details about Jilin Provincial Government Scholarships 2023
Jilin Provincial Government Scholarships 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered by the designated universities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 May 2022. This scholarship is provided by Government of China and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fee waiver + accommodations + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to Non-Chinese citizens.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Government of China
- Deadline: 01 May 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fee waiver + accommodations + other benefits
Jilin Provincial Government Scholarship is established by Jilin Provincial Government to provide scholarships for international students and scholars to study for a Master’s degree and complete postgraduate education in school, aiming at reinforcing international communication and recruiting autonomously international students to enjoy Jilin governmental scholarship. Recruitment Category: Full-time school Masters, not including foreign students who learn their language, English and French, or any other third countries language literature major.
Eligibility for Jilin Provincial Government Scholarships:
- The applicants shall directly submit the application forms together with relevant application documents to the International Students Office of Jilin Agricultural University.
- Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Obey the laws of the Chinese government regulations, the rules, and the regulations of the School.
- Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree approved by China’s Ministry of Education, under the age of 35.
- Applicants should not be a recipient of any other kind of Chinese government scholarship at the same time.
- Application Form for Jilin Provincial Government Scholarship; (Annex 1)
- Visa Application for Study in China(JW202).
- Notarized certificate of highest education, certificate of graduation or notarized copies of degree certificate, including its English translation.
- One copy of the passport and a digital photograph(white background).
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form and Blood test report(The original copy from the Chinese Embassy).
Value of the Scholarship:
The recipients of Jilin Provincial Government Scholarships will get:
- Tuition fee waiver.
- Free Accommodations.
- Basic living allowances.
- Medical Insurance.