Details about International student accommodation scholarships
International student accommodation scholarships is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the university . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Federation University Australia and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to $4,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to International applicants (other than Australia) .
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: Federation University Australia
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to $4,000
The 2022 International Student Accommodation Support Scholarship assists by supporting students who choose to live in University accommodation in one of our Victorian campuses.
Eligibility for the International student accommodation scholarships :
- Applicants must behave in a manner, which upholds the positive reputation of the University.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an on-campus undergraduate or postgraduate degree program or a FedUni packaged program with an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program that is, studying at Ballarat, Gippsland or Berwick campuses of Federation University Australia.
- The scholarship is for accommodation fees only and once exhausted is finalized.
- The package does not cover any other additional costs or services such as meals packages and/or programs, activities and special event fees.
- If you extend your stay outside of the scholarships and or academic calendar, you will be required to organize accommodation at your expense.
- The accommodation scholarship is not transferrable.
- The scholarship cannot be deferred.
Value of the International student accommodation scholarships :
This scholarship offers $2,000 AUD per Semester for two Semesters. (Total annual value $4,000 AUD).