Details about International student accommodation scholarships, 2018
International student accommodation scholarships, 2018 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the university . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Federation University Australia and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $9,760 towards accommodation+free airport transfer+utility costs . This scholarship is open for: Open to International applicants (other than Australia) .
- The Federation University Australia is offering International student accommodation scholarships, 2018 for full-time undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- The applicants must be new international students.
- The candidates are expected to be enrolling in an eligible program which does not include OS exchange and study abroad.
- The applicants for International student accommodation scholarships, 2018 must be eligible to study in Australia and must have a student visa.
- The candidates are required to have a Confirmation of Enrolment from the University.
- The applicants must be studying full-time at home campus at the University.
- The candidates must inform FedUni if they are in receipt of any other scholarship.
- The applicants for International student accommodation scholarships, 2018 must be enrolling in an eligible program delivered on campus.
- The candidates must be registered on CRICOS.
- The applicants who are enrolled in a FedUni EAP program are eligible for the scholarship provided if the EAP program is combined with an eligible program.
- The candidates applying for an on-campus program at the University will automatically be assessed for eligibility.
- The students must submit a formal accommodation application via Campus Life portal to be eligible for the scholarship.
- The recipients get up to $9,760 towards accommodation, fully furnished room, utility expenses, and free airport transfer.