Details about General Electric Scholarship
General Electric Scholarship is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Engineering, Physical and Mathematical Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 14 Oct 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Ghana and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to Ghanaian nationals.
- Deadline: 14 Oct 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
- Applicants must be Ghanaian nationals.
- He/She must be a Level 100 student.
- Applicants who have secured an aggregate of 15 or better at the WASSCE are considered.
- Applicants with financial need are taken into consideration.
- Applicants must be determined and motivated to succeed.
- Candidates are required to maintain a 2.5 CGPA.
- Must maintain a Good Conduct.
- Applicants must submit their High School Transcripts.
- West African Senior School Certificate Exam Results must be submitted.
- Applicants are required to submit University Acceptance Letter.
- Records regarding achievement tests, academic awards, honors should be submitted
- Letters of recommendation must be provided.
- An official pay slip or payroll record of parents/guardians or the applicant.
- Recent school receipts/ bills of siblings of school going age.
- Tax return receipts– IRS, VAT, tabletop hawking receipts, etc.
- Birth Certificates of siblings is required.
- In case of death of a parent, Death Certificate or Burial permit must be submitted.
- Pension letter for retired parents/guardians.
- Bank Statements / Ghana Cocoa Board Farmers Association Passbook.
- SSNIT contribution statements.
- National Health Insurance receipts.
- Evidence of other dependents of parents/guardians.
- Money transfer receipts.