Details about International Pathways Scholarship 2023
International Pathways Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Selected subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Coventry University, Coventry campus and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to GBP 3,000 reduction in tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except UK.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to GBP 3,000 reduction in tuition fees
Coventry University would like to invite aspirational foreign students to apply for the International Pathways Program. To get admittance, get ready for college, and put yourself on the right road to a UK bachelor's or master's degree with Coventry University, you can enroll in one of three programs: the International Foundation Year, International Year One, or International Pre-Master's.
Eligibility Criteria for International Pathways Scholarship:
- Students must be self-funded and pay international tuition fees.
- Students must hold a conditional offer on one of the study routes for the International Pathways Programme.
- Students must have made their deposit payment of GBP 4,000 against their first year of tuition fees by the deadline date.
Students do not need to fill out a separate application form. Students will be automatically considered for this award if they hold a conditional offer.
Value of the Scholarship:
Up to GBP 3,000 reduction in tuition fees.