Details about Gates Scholarship, 2019
Gates Scholarship, 2019 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Any subject. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 18 Sep 2018. This scholarship is provided by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Full cost of attendance . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens or permanent residents of the US.
- Deadline: 18 Sep 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Full cost of attendance
- The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is funding scholarships for Pell eligible high school and minority seniors.
- The candidates applying for the Gates Scholarship, 2019 should be citizens or permanent residents of the US.
- The applicants must belong to Asian & Pacific Islander American or African-American or Hispanic American or American Indian/Alaska Native ethnicities.
- The candidates should be Pell eligible high school seniors.
- The applicants for the Gates Scholarship, 2019 must have a CGPA of at least 3.3 on a 4.0 scale.
- The candidates must intend to enroll in a four-year degree program at the US accredited, not-for-profit, private or public college or university.
- The applicants will be assessed based on their leadership skills, exceptional academic record in high school, and personal success skills.
- The Gates Scholarship, 2019 covers the full cost of attendance which is not covered by other financial aid or family contribution.