Details about Doctoral Research Fellowship In Archaeology
Doctoral Research Fellowship In Archaeology is offered for PhD degree in the field of Archaeology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Oslo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NOK 430 500 - 475 400 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 01 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NOK 430 500 - 475 400
- Applicants must hold a Master's Degree in Archaeology or equivalent.
- The Master's Degree has to be obtained by the time of application.
- Applicants will excellent academic calibre are preferred for the award.
- He/She must demonstrate interest and motivation for the position.
- Applicants are assessed on the research-related relevance, project's scientific merit and innovation
- Candidates are evaluated on their ability to complete the project within the stipulated period.
- Candidates ability to complete research training is gauged.
- Must possess excellent collaboration skills and ability to join multidisciplinary academic groups.
- Application letter outlining the applicant's motivation for the position and qualifications to date.
- Applicant's curriculum vitae must include list of education, jobs, teaching experience, administrative experience and other qualifying activities, including a complete list of publications.
- Applicants are required to submit their master's degree transcript of records.
- Applicants with a foreign master must provide an explanation of their university's grading system.
- Applicants must present their project description along with a detailed progress plan for the project in 3 - 5 pages.