Details about Doctoral Research Fellowship In Archaeology 2022
Doctoral Research Fellowship In Archaeology 2022 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Selected subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 16 May 2022. This scholarship is provided by University of Oslo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to NOK 4,75,400 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 16 May 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to NOK 4,75,400
- Applicants must hold a Master's Degree in Archaeology or equivalent.
- The Master's Degree has to be obtained by the time of application.
- Applicants will excellent academic calibre are preferred for the award.
- He/She must demonstrate interest and motivation for the position.
- Applicants are assessed on the research-related relevance, project's scientific merit and innovation
- Candidates are evaluated on their ability to complete the project within the stipulated period.
- Candidates ability to complete research training is gauged.
- Must possess excellent collaboration skills and ability to join multidisciplinary academic groups.
- Application letter outlining the applicant's motivation for the position and qualifications to date.
- Applicant's curriculum vitae must include list of education, jobs, teaching experience, administrative experience and other qualifying activities, including a complete list of publications.
- Applicants are required to submit their master's degree transcript of records.
- Applicants with a foreign master must provide an explanation of their university's grading system.
- Applicants must present their project description along with a detailed progress plan for the project in 3 - 5 pages.