Details about David L. Boren Scholarships for US Citizens, 2023
David L. Boren Scholarships for US Citizens, 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Languages and fields of study critical to the U.S. national security.. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by National Security Education Board (NSEB) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, $8,000 to $20,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to the US citizens.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, $8,000 to $20,000
David L. Boren Scholarships are the National Security Education Program's initiative and are offered to the US citizens to study languages that are less commonly taught in the world regions critical to the US.
Eligibility for David L. Boren Scholarships for US Citizens, 2023:
- The applicants should be citizens of the US and a high school graduate or should have earned a GED.
- The applicants for David L. Boren Scholarships, 2023 should be enrolled in their undergraduate course and should not graduate until the completion of the scholarship.
- The candidates should apply to a study abroad program in countries other than Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and outside of Western Europe.
- The candidates should be enrolled in undergraduate courses in the US which should be accredited by an accredited body recognized by the US Department of Education.
- The applicants for David L. Boren Scholarships, 2023 should register on the website.
- The candidates should also submit two essays of 800 words each, two recommendation letters, and study abroad program and its budget.
- The candidates should submit personal information and educational background.
- The applicants are expected to submit academic transcripts, information about awards received, overseas experience, and relevant activities.
Value of the David L. Boren Scholarships for US Citizens, 2023:
- The recipients of the Scholarship will get one of the following:
- $20,000 for 6 to 12 months.
- $10,000 for a semester.
- $8,000 for a summer program.