Details about Lancaster University MORSE Scholarship 2020
Lancaster University MORSE Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Mathematics, Operational Research, Statistics and Economics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 14 Feb 2020. This scholarship is provided by Lancaster University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £3,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 14 Feb 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £3,000
Lancaster University MORSE Scholarship 2020 offered by the Lancaster University for students planning to pursue the MORSE program at the university. The value of the scholarship is £3,000.
- Applicant must have applied for the course between the 4th September 2019 and the 15th January 2020.
- The Lancaster University MORSE Scholarship 2020 will be awarded to one MORSE offer holder joining the program in October 2020.
- All offer conditions must be met or exceeded and applicants must place Lancaster University as their firm choice institution.
- The MORSE scholarship will be awarded as a cash payment in February 2021. The awardee must be a current student and will be paid via bank transfer.
- The Recipient will be expected to fully participate in a range of activities during their studies.
To apply for Lancaster University MORSE Scholarship 2020 complete the application form along with the 300-word write-up and submit by the deadline: 14th February 2020.