Details about Birmingham School of Government Excellence Scholarship 2023
Birmingham School of Government Excellence Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Political sciences & International Relations. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 21 May 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Birmingham and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to £1,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Nigeria, Norway, USA nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: University of Birmingham
- Deadline: 21 May 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to £1,000
- Applicant must be classed as ‘permanently domiciled’ in one of the eligible countries or be a national (passport holder) of one of the eligible countries.
- Should be an offer holder (conditional or unconditional offer) for the 2023-24 intake.
- Must be an offer holder for international relations and political sciences programmes at the university.
- Student must be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes.
- Candidates must commence their studies in September 2023.
How to apply:
- For Merit-based scholarship, candidates will be required to email evidence of their most recent high school qualifications to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Aspiration scholarship, candidates will be required to write a maximum of 500 words on the subject of 'How do you intend to use this scholarship to enhance your time at the University of Birmingham and help you to achieve your life and career aspirations?'
- For Extra-Curricular Award: Climate Change Simulation Experience, Candidates will be required to write a statement with a maximum length of 500 words in response to a question in the application form.