Details about Chancellor's Masters Scholarships at University of Sussex 2023
Chancellor's Masters Scholarships at University of Sussex 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All courses offered by the university except Social Work, Gender and Development, Corruption. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Aug 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Sussex and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, up to £5,000 fees reduction . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: University of Sussex
- Deadline: 01 Aug 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, up to £5,000 fees reduction
Eligibility for Chancellor's Masters Scholarships:
- Candidates from all nationalities are eligible to apply for theChancellor's Masters Scholarships.
- Applicant must have studied a Bachelors (Hons) at a UK or Irish university and hold, or expect to achieve, a First.
- Must have accepted an offer of a place on an eligible full time or part time Masters course to start in September 2023.
- Applicants can apply for any course except the following Master's courses:
- Postgraduate diplomas (including CPE Common Professional Examination)
- Corruption, Law and Governance LLM (delivered in Qatar)
- Development Studies MA
- Early Years in Education MA
- Globalization, Business and Development MA
- Governance, Development and Public Policy MA
- Power, Participation and Social Change MA
- Poverty and Development MA
- Masters degrees in Social Work (if receiving an NHS bursary)
- PGCE courses
- Schools Direct teaching course
- Any Masters funded by the research councils (e.g. those receiving ESRC 1+3 funding)
Value of Chancellor's Masters Scholarships:
The successful applicants of Chancellor's Masters Scholarships will receive:
- £3,000 for UK students
- £5,000 for international students.