Details about Sussex Bursary at University of Sussex 2024
Sussex Bursary at University of Sussex 2024 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 10 Jun 2024. This scholarship is provided by University of Sussex and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, up to £1,000 fees reduction . This scholarship is open for: Open to the UK nationals.
- Deadline: 10 Jun 2024
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, up to £1,000 fees reduction
The Sussex Bursary is replacing the First-Generation Scholar’s scheme bursary for students starting at Sussex in September 2023. If you are a new Undergraduate student, with a household income of less than £25,000, you will automatically receive the award.
Eligibility for the Sussex Bursary:
- Applicants should have started their undergraduate course on or after September 2023.
- Must be funded as a Home student in 2023/24 and have an assessed household income of less than £25,000.
- Candidate should not in receipt of non-means tested grant element to your funding (such as Welsh funded students or Year 2 / 3 Social Worker students).
- Must be registered as a full-time student in 2023/24 and studying at Sussex (i.e. not on a placement year or Year Abroad).
- £1,000 in the first year of study (either Year 1 or Foundation Year).
- £500 in subsequent years.