Details about Bishop Grosseteste University International Office Scholarship 2024
Bishop Grosseteste University International Office Scholarship 2024 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Selected subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2024. This scholarship is provided by Bishop Grosseteste University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to 30% of the tuition fee . This scholarship is open for: open to all nationals except UK.
- Deadline: 31 May 2024
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to 30% of the tuition fee
The International Office offers several scholarships to deserving candidates who can attest to their excellence and dedication to extracurricular activities. Scholarships are given out as waivers of tuition fees, up to a maximum of 30% of the program's foreign tuition cost.
Eligibility criteria for Bishop Grosseteste University International Office Scholarship:
- Students need to be classified as international fee-paying students.
- Students should demonstrate how the suggested academic course fits into their intended career path.
- Students need to prove their financial need.
- Students should describe how they intend to use their education to advance and improve society in their home nation.
- Students should submit documentation of extracurricular activities that have improved their graduate qualities, such as volunteerism, leadership, or charitable work.
- Academic merit
- Career Aspirations
- Financial need
- Extracurricular Activity
- Developmental impact
Value of the Scholarship:
Up to 30% of the tuition fee.
Scholarships are not available for teacher training/PGCE programs.