Details about QUT Graduate School Of Business Women In Leadership Excellence Scholarship 2022
QUT Graduate School Of Business Women In Leadership Excellence Scholarship 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Business. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 23 Dec 2022. This scholarship is provided by Queensland University of Technology (QUT) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Australia.
- Deadline: 23 Dec 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
- The applicants for QUT Graduate School of Business Women in Leadership Excellence Scholarship should be Australian citizens.
- The candidates should be eligible for GS89 or GZ34 courses.
- The applicants should receive an offer of a place in an eligible program at QUT.
- The candidates should have their employe's support to study GZ34.
- The applicants should have the willingness to contribute to the QUT Graduate School of Business and the Fostering Executive Women program.
- The candidates applying for QUT Graduate School of Business Women in Leadership Excellence Scholarship, 2022 should apply to study one of the eligible courses at QUT.
- The applicants should submit a curriculum vitae, a copy of academic results transcripts, and a letter describing why they are applying for the scholarship.
- The candidates should also submit a statement on how the chosen course will contribute to their academic, business, and personal development and a background summary including academic background, business and community achievements, work experience, and support for women in leadership roles and business.
- The applicants for QUT Graduate School of Business Women in Leadership Excellence Scholarship, 2022 will be evaluated based on their leadership skills, academic record, and commitment to improvement.
- The candidates are also assessed based on their career and business achievements and contribution to the business.