Details about UCD MSc Academic Excellence Scholarship 2021
UCD MSc Academic Excellence Scholarship 2021 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Eligible courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2022. This scholarship is provided by UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 25% - 50% of tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of eligible countries.
- Deadline: 31 May 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 25% - 50% of tuition fees
The UCD Smurfit School MSc Academic Excellence Scholarship will be awarded to successful MSc candidates, with the scholarships covering from 25% to 50% of tuition fees. These scholarships are awarded to academically exceptional students who will be ambassadors for their course and the School during their studies and after graduation.
Eligibility criteria for UCD MSc Academic Excellence Scholarship 2022:
- Open to nationals of eligible countries only.
- Applicants must have been offered a place on a full-time eligible MSc Programme at the university.
- Applicants must be self-sponsored students.
- Applicants must have completed the application process to the programme of their choice and fulfilled the necessary admissions requirements.
Note: The UCD Belfield programmes run in conjunction with UCD Smurfit School - MSc in Biotechnology and Business, MSc in Biotherapeutics and Business, and MSc in International Law and Business - are not eligible for Scholarships.
Value of UCD MSc Academic Excellence Scholarship 2022:
Successful applicants of the UCD MSc Academic Excellence Scholarship 2022 will receive scholarships worth 25% - 50% of tuition fees.
Deadline of UCD MSc Academic Excellence Scholarship 2022:
The last date to apply for the UCD MSc Academic Excellence Scholarship 2021 is 31st May 2022.