Details about Professorial Research Fellow At University Of Birmingham
Professorial Research Fellow At University Of Birmingham is offered for PhD degree in the field of Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 13 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Birmingham and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 13 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding,
- Applicants who are well-established mid-career academics with an international research reputation are encouraged to apply.
- Selected candidates will be responsible for making strong contributions towards the leadership of research area in Birmingham.
- Applicants must provide necessary application details including, personal data, full educational qualification with names of the institutions.
- Candidates must provide contact information for three references.
- A covering statement detailing interest and suitability for the particular field of interest(500 words research Discipline) (1000 words evidence against person specification and role).
- Applicants must submit a summary of relevant and key research achievements to date limited to 500 words.
- Candidates must submit their research proposal for three year period of the fellowship and long-term research goals in 500 words.
- Applicants need to give their preference of faculty members with whom they want to collaborate and why in 500 words.
- Applicants should provide list of publications and make sure to distinguish between presentations and talks and actual publications
- (book chapters, peer-reviewed journal articles, books edited, books edited, and so forth).
- Applicants need to provide evidence of research experience, teaching experience, presentations at conferences/meetings, etc.