Details about Manchester Master’s Bursary 2023
Manchester Master’s Bursary 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 11 Jun 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Manchester and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £4,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to the UK nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: University of Manchester
- Deadline: 11 Jun 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £4,000
Eligibility for the Manchester Master’s Bursary:
- Candidates must be studying for an LLM, MA, MEd, MBA, MEnt, MPH, MPhil, MRes, MSc, MSc by Research, MusM.
- Students must be studying a full-time one-year or part-time two-year course, for a maximum of two years.
- Applicants must be home students paying tuition fees and have been in the UK for at least five years prior to starting their undergraduate course.
- Candidates must not be receiving course funding from an employer, or public funding body or be covered by an undergraduate loan (such as NHS, PGCE, integrated master’s).
The supporting statement is your chance to provide as much detail as you feel you can about challenging personal circumstances that may have interrupted your undergraduate study.
Value of the scholarship:
Successful applicants of the Manchester Master’s Bursary will receive £4,000 per selected student from the university.