Details about Marshall Scholarships at King's College London 2022
Marshall Scholarships at King's College London 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Sep 2022. This scholarship is provided by Marshall Scholarships and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fee, living expenses and grants . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of US.
- Deadline: 30 Sep 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fee, living expenses and grants
Marshall Scholarships at King's College London 2020 offered by Marshall scholars is available to the students of the US to pursue their masters in the UK. The value of the scholarship is University fees, cost of living expenses, annual book grant, thesis grant, research and daily travel grants, fares to and from the United States and, where applicable, a contribution towards the support of a dependent spouse. Marshall Scholarships at King's College London 2022 is not subject to UK Income Tax but may be taxed by the US Internal Revenue Service.
- Applicant must be citizens of the US
- Must hold their first undergraduate degree from an accredited four-year college or university in the United States;
- Must have obtained a grade point average of not less than 3.7 on their undergraduate degree. Rounded GPA's are not accepted.
- Must have graduated from their first undergraduate college or university after April 2019.
- Must not have studied for, or hold a degree or degree-equivalent qualification from a British University or GCSE or A Levels taken at school in the UK
Competition for the award is made on an annual basis. Check The Marshall website for dates. To apply for Marshall Scholarships at King's College London 2022 complete the application form and submit it by late September or early October.