Details about KU Leuven PhD Fellowship in Landscape Architecture, 2017
KU Leuven PhD Fellowship in Landscape Architecture, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Landscape Architecture. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 20 Aug 2017. This scholarship is provided by KU Leuven and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
KU Leuven Ph.D. Fellowship in Landscape Architecture, 2017 is open to candidates who are interested in conducting research in Ecological Urbanism.
- Applicants of KU Leuven Ph.D. Fellowship in Landscape Architecture, 2017 must have obtained a diploma and master's degree in areas like architecture, engineering-architecture, landscape architecture, landscape urbanism or equivalent.
- Applicants must have obtained excellent results in their master's degree.
- Relevant experience in cutting-edge (landscape) design and practice is required.
- Applicants should be eligible and be ready to support design studio guidance in interaction with the development of their research-by-design endeavor.
- Candidates applying for KU Leuven Ph.D. Fellowship in Landscape Architecture, 2017 should fulfill all the requirements.
- Candidates must be interested in scientific research and publishing or co-publishing in relevant international scholarly journals.
- Candidates should enjoy working in a team and be good communicators.
- Applicants should be willing to learn new languages that would be helpful fo the research.
- Motivation letter in maximum one A4 sheet
- Research proposal in at most 1500 words
- A portfolio of critically selected and representative projects